Raptor Hood Scoop Emblem Ripped Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldog991

Reaction score
Came home and found the hood scoop emblem ripped off and on the floor of my driveway. Looks like someone ripped it off and threw it on the ground. Does anyone know if I can just buy a new one or do I have to get the whole scoop? I can try to glue it on as a last resort. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 94

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Came home and found the hood scoop emblem ripped off and on the floor of my driveway. Looks like someone ripped it off and threw it on the ground. Does anyone know if I can just buy a new one or do I have to get the whole scoop? I can try to glue it on as a last resort. Thanks.
Sir, your truck is totaled.

Glue it on and forget about it. :)

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weird ..have any cameras? I'd like to see the person who had the hand strength to break that off.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
The vengeance side of me says set up a trail cam to catch this SOB and then use a 9-iron on their legs. But, then, the compassionate side of me says...........make it a shallow grave so they can....well.....might.....still be able to breath.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused:Hmm, I see no evidence of tool use ie scratches or mars on the hood piece, and a recessed emblem, I see no way someone could use his bare hands to get a good enough grip on the emblem to pull it off. Then to just drop it on the floor and not take it! Did not bother with the other side. I can’t help but wonder what the real story is.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Even as a adult, I would have taken that home if I destroyed my hands removing it. Emblem is rad.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest sending the emblem to me and I'll have our forensics team do an evaluation for fingerprints, etc. I'm guessing it would take several years so go ahead and purchase a new one. I'll get back to you as soon as I can about what we find.