Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone keyed mine. It's about a month old. :shitsweak:

Brother in law was leaving a bar one night and saw a kid walking down the street towrds him keying cars. He stepped back into the door way and waited....

When the kid got there, he stepped out and removed several front teeth:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Brother in law was leaving a bar one night and saw a kid walking down the street towrds him keying cars. He stepped back into the door way and waited....

When the kid got there, he stepped out and removed several front teeth:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

Good on him! Bet that kid thought twice about doing that ever again. :peace:

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah I wish I did see it happen. Trust me :shooter:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had any confrontations with Dodge owners, (I did have one kid a Cheby get all tweeked with me over something I did, hell if I know what it was. He ran out of steam trying to catch me.) but I have noticed that the Dodge owners tend to be first rate tools when it comes to driving in general. They do stuff that doesn't make sense especially in the snow or other dicey conditions. But right behind them are the Toyota crowd, it's like you have to fail an IQ test before you can buy either of 'em.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyota drivers are definitely the worst. But that's just because there are so many of them.

Still have yet to get any confrontation though.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People mean mug me all day in their trucks... but I think people think my truck is like my parents' or something.

Last edited:

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a run in with a Dodge owner last night on my way home. We was on the freeway headed south, I'm in the far left lane (fast moving lane) while this guy was moving up to my right. My exit was coming up and I needed over. So I let out of the gas so that the Dodge could pass and I fall in behind him. Then Dodge started slowing down as if to match my speed, at the same time, a car jumped behind the dodge. While this was going on, the gap in front of the Dodge and the next vehicle got wide enough for me to go that route. So I gave it enough gas to pass the dodge in the front. Once I did that, the guy in the Dodge nails it! I'm like WTF? I slow down, he slows down, I speed up, he speeds up. Thankfully the people behind the Dodge finally moved over and no one was behind me. This allowed me to hit the brakes rather aggressively and dart behind the Dodge and into the the lane I needed. And wouldn't you know it, ole boy in the Dodge hits the brakes trying to match me move for move and trying to block me on the other side of the freeway! What a tool!

Banned
Reaction score
Lol what the heck. Why do people do that. I'll never understand some people and their driving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter