Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was just a mass-hole thing. lol....And of course the considerate road rumps in CT. I will refrain from my pet name for those drivers as it will offend the majority. I will ad in the expert drivers here in my state of VT,I play chicken every time I leave the house. 99% of the drivers here cant keep it in their own lane. Especially in curves.

PM me the pet name or I won't be able to sleep tonight! Haha
I'm too curious, old and crazy to be offended and hell I might take it as my own.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had my first run in with a ****** dodge owner. This weekend hauled my 14 ft. Low hauler enclosed trailer filled to the top with my daughters furniture to Jacksonville. 4 lane road just cruising along wife and 4 dogs in the truck. This dodge Durango lifted and way loud pipes ************* keeps jerking back and forth right along side me. Wife says what is he doing. Guess he wants to try me. Like I am going to race him pulling a trailer. What a ****. By the way. The truck tows nice with the new national 1 inch over springs. Never hits the bump stops once. 200 hundred miles 11.8 mph at 70 mph. Jack.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone keyed mine. It's about a month old. :shitsweak:

That's focked up!

Anyhow, I had some Dodge rev me the other day while parked looking up a location on google maps. Then earlier today I had a guy in a regular F150 (99-04) kept racing forward beside me.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
THAT kind of shit makes me want to find the guy and use his face to buff out the keyed scratches. I'm sure his face would come off before the scratches would but that is just the type of bitch I am. :Jedi:

Hey Red, You might want to PM BoJangles that about the pink, I bet he didn't catch that in your post. Welcome, always happy to see ladies on here!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Red, You might want to PM BoJangles that about the pink, I bet he didn't catch that in your post. Welcome, always happy to see ladies on here!

I don't get it..... What am is missing about the pink? ...I already changed her name to pink for her....

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I don't get it..... What am is missing about the pink? ...I already changed her name to pink for her....

She said she appreciates it, but hates pink. Can you please turn it back for her?

And, BOJANGLES, sir? I do appreciate you tagging me with the super-cool fems that are my sister Rap owners, but to be honest, I despise pink. In fact, I've written a book (soon to be released) titled, "Allergic To Pink." I'm not a girlie-girl (not saying any females here are), but someone like me, who is a certified Operating Engineer, CNC Machinist and certified welder - well, pink isn't my color. Red is. :) And just to clarify... I love guys and guy-related stuff. Tomboy? Maybe. But I associate more with the likes of Leeloo, Lara Croft, Ripley and other tough chicks than your average female. Not bragging, just a clarification. You will NEVER hear me utter the phrase, "Oh! I broke a nail!" Just sayin'...

Thanks guys. I love this place!:********: