Raptor front suspension on f150 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17Fiddy

Reaction score
I have a 2017 F150 that I am building out for some off road fun. I recently purchased a front suspension from a new raptor that the owner immediately went to a LT kit. I got everything but the shocks as I know they won’t fit the 150 shorter coil buckets. I am looking for a coilover to make this work. I hear that 2011-2014 raptor coilovers will work but they are shorter and won’t give the same travel as a 17 up raptor. Ive found a couple pics where people are mounting what I assume are 17 up raptor coilovers above the coil bucket to make up for the 17 up raptor coilovers extra length. Take a look at the attached pic for an example.

What would help is to find is a manufacturers catalog that lists the length of all the shocks. Does anyone have a fox, icon, or king catalog that would have the dimensions for f150, 11-14 raptor, and 17-20 raptor? Any help is appreciated.

6E4FECCD-1321-43E6-9C80-21656EA68EEC.jpeg

Last edited:

Jordan Bocko

Reaction score
Krazy House customs makes a bolt on coil bucket conversion that allows for the Gen 2 shock. Just have to be willing the chop the top of your coil bucket off.