Raptor Expeditions - Pismo Dunes 1/2-1/4 - Presented by Toyo Tires & Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:jawdrop: you definately deserve an award haha.

Hope to see ya there! I'm looking into getting a keg since we have so many people planning on attending :biggrin:

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well if I make it I'll probably get the long distance award. Brdopry is a probably. Sounds like fun to meet everyone and play around in the sand..... because the snow here sucks.

haha, we'll figure out some sort of award if you make it out. You're on the list so just let us know if you can't make it.

Also, don't forget to book your campsites folks...only 247 left of 1000!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
haha, we'll figure out some sort of award if you make it out. You're on the list so just let us know if you can't make it.

Also, don't forget to book your campsites folks...only 247 left of 1000!

I assume the area used for camping will be obvious? I know Oceano Dunes as I live down the road but when we roll in Friday afternoon will there be some type of sign/flag?

Or just look for a bunch of Raptors???

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we will prob be camping next to one of the post numbers but ya just look for a bunch of raptors most likely

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor the plan is to get to the dunes sometime between 1-2pm. We'll find a suitable area where we have enough room for everyone. Once we do, we'll update the location on the forum, and social media on our location. Also, as it will be hard to miss us as we'll have at least 4 Raptors in our convoy and the RSV truck(s) being wrapped.

dmarriott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on going. Not sure if I'm camping on Dunes but Fri noon till Sat night i'll need 6-12 tows out of frame rail sucks. Can't wait to see what my Christmas gift to my self Raptor make over can do!

dmarriott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Christmas gift to my self

@[email protected] glad you can make it! What kind of Christmas gifts is your Raptor getting?

12 days of raptor Christmas
1 x Bed Cage, 2 16" travel fox's ,3 ton jack, 4 - 3" fox shocks, 5 cooling system upgrades , 6 BFG KR2's & 7" added to my ear to ear smile. 8........ 9....... 10........... 11............ 12............

Song still needs some work!

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12 days of raptor Christmas
1 x Bed Cage, 2 16" travel fox's ,3 ton jack, 4 - 3" fox shocks, 5 cooling system upgrades , 6 BFG KR2's & 7" added to my ear to ear smile. 8........ 9....... 10........... 11............ 12............

Song still needs some work!

lol, sounds like a bad ass setup. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the cool setups that are going to be out there.

Just booked my res, gonna be good times

Awesome...going to be good times indeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY