Raptor Expedition Toy Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going back right after christmas!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_9970.jpg
    DSC_9970.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_9985.jpg
    DSC_9985.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 56

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for a great run! Had such a blast just a friendly suggestion. next time we need to assign call signs or write numbers on our windows with white shoe polish to make it easier if you needed to get ahold of another truck instead of "black raptor, this is red raptor......" Special thanks to Gordon for setting up this epic run. and get raptor expo back up and runnin!!

The numbers is a great idea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for the kind words. Raptor Expeditions has always tried to be the best Raptor experience an owner can have. I alone cannot take credit for the runs. There are many people working behind the scenes and out with us on the runs. I also have to give credit to BlueSVT (Matt) who does the majority of the prerunning, all the mapping and a lot of the logistics.

This was just a fun run where we all got together and had a great time. All the participants did a great job of working together and dealing with any issues that arose on the trail.

The numbers are a great idea. When we do a supported run, we make three numbers for each truck and they are a huge help. I would be careful placing numbers on the trucks because it will appear to be an organized event and also give anybody looking an instant head count of the amount of trucks in attendance. (Any more than 24 is a sanctioned event in the eyes of CA) As some of the people found out as soon as they pulled into the visitor center parking lot and were approached by the Park Ranger who wanted to know what we were doing and how many trucks were there. I have to thank Sonoma (Known now as Dispatcher for keeping us all very well informed of happenings on the trail Ha-ha) for speaking with her prior to my arrival and smoothing things over.

We have some ideas in the works and hope to be able to put on a few true Raptor Expedition runs next year.

Till then have a happy holidays from the Raptor Expedition Crew.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That was a great experience. I'm shocked at how each individual tried to keep an eye out for others. We were from all experience levels and backgrounds and we still had a successful day. Didn't get to meet everyone but hopefully we can do a two day event and socialize as well!

Thanks to all the people who came out and those who made it all happen behind the scenes.

Lonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some more pictures of the run

Attachments

• DSC_9973.jpg
    DSC_9973.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_9976.jpg
    DSC_9976.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_9980.jpg
    DSC_9980.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_9988.jpg
    DSC_9988.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 67

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe each color to have numbers to be called out say like 1white calling 4red that would make a count difficult unless you all trucks togeher or at least you would have to know highest count for each color

fateinc2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a great experience. I'm shocked at how each individual tried to keep an eye out for others. We were from all experience levels and backgrounds and we still had a successful day. Didn't get to meet everyone but hopefully we can do a two day event and socialize as well!

Thanks to all the people who came out and those who made it all happen behind the scenes.

Offroaders code not that it always happens but this was a good case of it . By the way did you air back up your tires?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited: