Raptor Expedition Toy Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, it has been a year since we have done a Raptor Expedition Run so I thought we could start where we ended. I would like to announce we are going to be planning Raptor runs for Raptor owners to get out and experience some of the great areas these trucks are capable of getting us to.

Unfortunately at this time we cannot provide the type of support we did in the past due to issues I would rather not get into. But nothing says we can’t all get together as a group of friends and just have fun with our trucks.

The first get together we are planning is, December 14, 2013 for a Toy Run. We will be leaving Borrego Springs early in the morning, going out through Ocotillo Wells, around the Salton Sea and finish up in Indio. (Should be around 200 off-road miles)

This is a family event and no fees will be charged. All we ask is that you bring a toy that will be donated to children in the Southern CA area.

Since no fees can be charged, we cannot offer full support as in the past. We all work together to make sure nobody is left behind. You will need to have your truck well prepped and ready to go. Radios and off-road navigation is highly recommended.

Hope some of you can come out and join us and thank you for the support over the past year in hopes we can get this up and running again.

PM me for more specific details.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is such a cool route. Love that area.
1) Dylan needs to finish going through my shocks
2) Patty needs to have our baby 8 days early
3) Patty needs to tell Grant it's OK to go play with the truck!
Number 1 and 2 could happen....number 3...not so much..LOL
You guys have fun and Patty and I will look forward to the pics!!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Patty says "go have a blast"

pattysaysWOW_zps4ea77e0a.jpg

Last edited:

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to do this next year when you guys plan this again sometime! Ya, I ma drive out from VA...

I've wanted to go on a Raptor Expedition event for awhile, but it has appeared as though there wouldn't be any more. Hopefully it will be a regular thing again. I too would love to come all the way from VA to play in the CA dirt.

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your interest in supporting the toy run. We still need to finalize a few things with the run route.
I will be in So Cal over thanksgiving and will finish the route and figure out the exact start time and location. (Probably around 0800 in Borrego Springs)
The other question I have been asked a couple of time, how much to spend on the toy. Last year they averaged around $50. A few people showed up with some really nice toys. Thank you!!!!!
I will update you all when I have more information.