Raptor Delivery Fail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
hahah i love car fails likes this. what kinda flimsy ass ramps are those anyways.

ill never understand why they dont just have a solid sheet of metal slide out of the bottom of the trailer. completely avoid problems like this.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all of you awaiting delivery..Lets hope this doesn't happen to your pride and joy...

This is how NOT to unload a brand new Raptor... - YouTube

^^Why arn't videos showing up in the post??? Admin help

Hey Nacho,

When you wanna post a YouTube video on FRF there are a few ways that work, but the easiest way that we added a while back is to just click the "Share" button on the YouTube video, then it will automatically create an email draft with the link in the text. Copy the link and delete the email draft. Then just paste the link in the message body here on FRF. No need to click any of the buttons above the message body or add any coding blocks around it. Just copy the link, paste it in the message body as is and boom you're done my friend.

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Nacho,

When you wanna post a YouTube video on FRF there are a few ways that work, but the easiest way that we added a while back is to just click the "Share" button on the YouTube video, then it will automatically create an email draft with the link in the text. Copy the link and delete the email draft. Then just paste the link in the message body here on FRF. No need to click any of the buttons above the message body or add any coding blocks around it. Just copy the link, paste it in the message body as is and boom you're done my friend.

Hey I appreciate it. Before it would post when you put the URL in a hyperlink tag. Oh well. Appreciate the help.

-----
Sent from my iPhone thingy

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yup just copy the URL right out of your browser and paste it in your post. No hyperlink or yt tags

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.