raptor dealers to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudButt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fair enough, well said. I think it speaks volumes about how great a truck this is when owners so vigorously pursue a truck they love.
enjoy in good health buddy

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the entire state of Colorado than?
you know, to add to that, now that i live in colorado, phil long wont see any of my business. their service dept is the worst. they are untrained and dont know what they are doing. they will try to make you spend money for things even though you are under warranty. medved in castle rock is another crappy dealership.

i have found one that seems to be decent. i have had 2 very good experiences with so far. groove ford on arapahoe, south side of denver. not sure of their sales dept, but service has been good

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Yep. You coming to Wyoming next weekend?

Did I get invited to such things? I love Wyoming...

you know, to add to that, now that i live in colorado, phil long wont see any of my business. their service dept is the worst. they are untrained and dont know what they are doing. they will try to make you spend money for things even though you are under warranty. medved in castle rock is another crappy dealership.

i have found one that seems to be decent. i have had 2 very good experiences with so far. groove ford on arapahoe, south side of denver. not sure of their sales dept, but service has been good

That was my point....there isn't much good stuff here that I have seen which is insane considering how big it is getting...Phil Long owns the state it would seem

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Matthews Ford, Paioli Pa. They are not selling for 500$ over invoice. They should come off the preferred dealer list asap.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
South Bay Ford and Airport Marina Ford in Los Angeles

Both are dealers are completely clueless and pracrically laugh at you when you wont pay 20-25k over MSRP