Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It means that you have to pay up front coming from out of state. As in full price. Even at invoice, you need the cash. They are trying to discourage out of state buyers. The local dealers have been complaining.

Wow. That's crazy.

RollingCoal

Reaction score
Is Drew Ford the only dealership in Southern California currently offering MSRP? My buddy is looking to buy a certified preowned pretty soon and doesn't believe any dealerships are selling at MSRP, so I was hoping someone here might be able to help me point him in the right direction. If he can find a new one at MSRP I think he would rather go with that. I guess anywhere in California works really, but preferably SoCal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone...

There are 2 more 2014 SCREWs on the lot at my dealer in Connecticut....
PARK CITY FORD in Bridgeport CT.... Race Red and Tuxedo Black... not claimed by anyone yet.

My dealer worked with me and was able to go less than MSRP and was very fair with my trade in...

Make sure you talk to Tony Spencer and tell him I sent ya.... he is a Raptor friendly guy!!

GMAN

FYI - FASTEDDIE came up from N.J. to get his Raptor from Tony as well.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Courtesy Ford Rome Georgia - MSRP + 150 doc fee + ttl (not an ordered truck)
2014 Screw Tux Blk Special Edition

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White supercab just showed up at Sanderson Ford in AZ. A friend of mine backed out on it. They sell $1000-$1500 under MSRP

Rockyot

Reaction score
Is Drew Ford the only dealership in Southern California currently offering MSRP? My buddy is looking to buy a certified preowned pretty soon and doesn't believe any dealerships are selling at MSRP, so I was hoping someone here might be able to help me point him in the right direction. If he can find a new one at MSRP I think he would rather go with that. I guess anywhere in California works really, but preferably SoCal. Thanks in advance.
Just bought my 2014 four-door silver raptor for invoice at Mossy Ford in San Diego. Paulette.

Evo Raptor

Reaction score
Awesome sight and great great info. I am in the process of trying to pick up one of these bad boys. I'm located in wny and having a hard time getting the dealers up here to cooperate. At least I'm at msrp and not above. Still, after finding this thread and great sight I feel like I'm getting ripped off at msrp. I've always paid invoice for all my performance vehicles. And it's not easy. I purchased an 08 evo GSR loaded to the gills for under invoice and at 0%. Which had to be hands down the most exhausting car purchase ever. Just looking for a little guidance. Should I be happy with msrp this late in the game? Any dealers in wny or upstate ny willing to sell under msrp? I mean just now I was quoted 77k for a roush. From a known dealer to sell at invoice from this list.

Apparently,
NY
Ed Shultz of Jamestown no longer looking to do deals. Just msrp. Wanted 77 for a roush and msrp on a white and black they have.
Steve miller from Van bortel didn't even return my call. They have none in stock or on order, according to their website.

Thanks for the time and any additional info.

-Chris

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It means that you have to pay up front coming from out of state. As in full price. Even at invoice, you need the cash. They are trying to discourage out of state buyers. The local dealers have been complaining.

My banks check is real money so basically ford is not wanting to **** you with their shit financing? Deal

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt Lyda formally of Gwinnett Place Ford in Atlanta is now at Koons Ford in Annapolis Maryland.

He has has (3) - 2014 Raptors on the ground now, white w/graphics, silver no graphics, ruby red special edition, with 8 more Raptors inbound. Contact Matt Lyda at 404-395-5885. He says he wants to make some deals. Mine was at invoice while he was in Atlanta.

Jag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesse Pickering at Autonation Ford Katy - 281-687-4606
The service department has no clue about setting mid-perch, but he was easy to deal with.