Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick1911

Reaction score
Maryland:
Apple Ford (POC Joe Judge) - Columbia, MD - $500 over invoice (goinsvt/Chainsaw/WorldWideRaptor/TangoUniform)

You can add me to this list. Just picked mine up Friday after almost three months of waiting for $500 over invoice. Thumbs up!

dew34

Reaction score
I looked for 2 weeks here in south fl for a dealer willing to sell below msrp most of them here were 3-5 k over msrp .I was thinking of ordering a truck but after reading all the posts on ordering and having a few local dealers tell me yes we have slots but can not asure that my order would go thru . I started searching the whole state while I did not find any willing to go under msrp I did find some selling at msrp with little to no dealer fees .As the 2014 run is coming to a end the dealers know this and are staying firm on their prices at least that is what I am seeing in fl .I ended up paying sticker for a black Screw with the options I was looking for . I would advise that any one on the fence looking to purchase a raptor had better get moving everyday they wait it gets closer to the end of the run the prices are going to start going up
mike

Wow when I posted that I felt a little taken for paying msrp,LOl now I don't feel like I payed to much lol.All kidding aside I love my truck and I have had all kinds of svo/svt products I still have a 84svo mustang lol but I really like my truck!!
mike

Hows2nd

Reaction score
I just ordered on from Morgan Hill as well. From what I understand, I will pay CA sales tax as they will not deliver it to NV. But licensing/registration will be done in NV. I bought a Tundra from CA and it was the same way. I paid CA tax and they gave me a one day "moving permit" so I could take it across the border and register it NV. Based on the cost of my truck NV tax (7.725) vs CA (8.75) tax is only about $600 difference.

I don't think they can make you license the vehicle in CA if you live in NV.

LEEHWCAP- I'm in Northern California and I've been looking for a dealership that would make a deal around invoice.. Can you tell me who to talk to at Morgan Hill?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LEEHWCAP- I'm in Northern California and I've been looking for a dealership that would make a deal around invoice.. Can you tell me who to talk to at Morgan Hill?
morgan hill has no more allocations left. hollister ford has a white crew on the lot. i think at msrp if you talk to the right person. it was there last week when i went in for maintenance

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

morgan hill has no more allocations left. hollister ford has a white crew on the lot. i think at msrp if you talk to the right person. it was there last week when i went in for maintenance

Thanks for the info, it seems like every dealership around wants 5-10k over..

This is exactly what I'm finding too. They know that 2015 won't have any Raptors and they are taking advantage of that.

I spoke with Oliver Nunez and he said they did not have any allocations left but that sometimes Ford randomly gives them a few more. He recommended getting on the waiting list just in case. They called me 3 weeks later and said they had another allocation come up but I had to send them a deposit that day. I was surprised but gave them a credit card right away and he sent me a receipt the next day with the order sheet.

I'd look into getting on the list just in case.

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in at Susanville Auto Center, Susanville CA, 2014 Tux Blk SCREW. It doesn't have decals, but I think it has everything else. I glanced at the window sticker and it said $57,0??. So call 888-375-7586 and talk to Pat Lunsford to see if he can deal with you. Most likely will sell at msrp or below. Definitely not $5000-$10,000 over msrp. Tell him the guy with Race Red RAPTOR sent you.

Last edited:

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ Dealer has One Allocation Left.

Ordered my Raptor from a dealer near Phoenix, AZ. Great deal (below MSRP) and the sales rep has been great to deal with, keeps me in the loop and so on. He said he has been told he can order one more so if anyone is interested, PM me and I will respond with the details.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my Raptor from a dealer near Phoenix, AZ. Great deal (below MSRP) and the sales rep has been great to deal with, keeps me in the loop and so on. He said he has been told he can order one more so if anyone is interested, PM me and I will respond with the details.

Thanks for the heads up with that. I've been emailing him and will hopefully place my order tomorrow when he's at work!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc