Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodworker72

Reaction score
It is on Costco Auto

Don't trust the dealer, Trust Costco.

Go to Welcome to Costco Auto Program.
Enter your Zip Code.
Browse by make (See image).
Select: 2013 - Ford - F-150 (See image)
Scroll to the very bottom and there is a red truck (Raptor SCAB) and a silver one (SCREW) (the image isn't accurate, but it is for the 2012).
Pick the one you want and follow the remaining steps and they'll refer you to the dealer.

Costco's price is $500 over invoice, no haggling. It is a very structured process that Costco makes very clear. If the dealer they send you to doesn't have it, you just tell Costco and they'll send you to another one. One by one you'll eventually find one that will give it to you. The business they get from fleet deals on this will likely help them not want to **** Costco off. There is a detailed questionnaire at the end of the purchase so you can gig the guys that made this process difficult.

As further proof (if the images don't do it), mine arrives on Dec. 24th.

Good luck!
Shawn (Woodworker72)

Attachments

• Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Select the Vehicle.jpg
    Select the Vehicle.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Thar she blows.jpg
    Thar she blows.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 87

jdailey6969

Reaction score
Its in their system, however, once you go through the process I keep getting "no dealers in your area can meet our strict pricing"... I've tried it in several zip codes without 300 miles of me (denver, boise...etc)

edit: ok, I take that back, all the way over in Seattle, costco found a dealer (just have to enter enough zip codes), and yes, $500 over invoice for an ordered raptor, no haggling (4 month delivery estimate though).

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't trust the dealer, Trust Costco.

Go to Welcome to Costco Auto Program.
Enter your Zip Code.
Browse by make (See image).
Select: 2013 - Ford - F-150 (See image)
Scroll to the very bottom and there is a red truck (Raptor SCAB) and a silver one (SCREW) (the image isn't accurate, but it is for the 2012).
Pick the one you want and follow the remaining steps and they'll refer you to the dealer.

Costco's price is $500 over invoice, no haggling. It is a very structured process that Costco makes very clear. If the dealer they send you to doesn't have it, you just tell Costco and they'll send you to another one. One by one you'll eventually find one that will give it to you. The business they get from fleet deals on this will likely help them not want to **** Costco off. There is a detailed questionnaire at the end of the purchase so you can gig the guys that made this process difficult.

As further proof (if the images don't do it), mine arrives on Dec. 24th.

Good luck!
Shawn (Woodworker72)

Thanks for posting that with all the detail. It's still another option for some. At least we know it's possible and it has been done by several on FRF.

Woodworker72

Reaction score
Its in their system, however, once you go through the process I keep getting "no dealers in your area can meet our strict pricing"... I've tried it in several zip codes without 300 miles of me (denver, boise...etc)

edit: ok, I take that back, all the way over in Seattle, costco found a dealer (just have to enter enough zip codes), and yes, $500 over invoice for an ordered raptor, no haggling (4 month delivery estimate though).

I hadn't considered the lack of dealers in the area. I used the website and then called Costco to be sure. The folks on the other end of the line were very helpful. I imagine if you call them they may be able to do the ring search for you. This would cut the time down and perhaps turn up a dealer closer to you.

Best of luck,
Shawn (WW72)

lineman 51

Reaction score
Dealer in jamestown N.Y.
ED Shultz Dealership ordered 801a scab in terrain at invoice.
ordered 11/11/12
vin# 11/18/12
window sticker 12/14/12
build date 12/20/12
del date ?

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent! Added to the list. I assume that's Ed Shults Ford Lincoln Mercury in Jamestown.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in jamestown N.Y.
ED Shultz Dealership ordered 801a scab in terrain at invoice.
ordered 11/11/12
vin# 11/18/12
window sticker 12/14/12
build date 12/20/12
del date ?

Weird... I called them several times and asked for invoice pricing and they couldn't deliver..... Either way good for you. I ended up finding a closer dealership at invoice so it all worked out.

Who did you work with?

full m3tal

Reaction score
WyoStorm, thanks for putting this together, unfortunately for me most of those dealers seem to have run through their allocation for the short term. Including the one in ID that I PM'd you about (6 months out on allocation).

I found a dealer in Salt Lake City. Larry H Miller Ford in Sandy, Utah selling at $2000 under MSRP: OFF THE LOT. (note, there are several Miller Fords in Utah, the one in Sandy was the only one willing to deal via USAA)

Bought a loaded Terrain SCrew. Will pick it up in a week. Deal was done entirely via email. Received a fair offer on my trade in as well.

My contact: Dave "the englishman" @ 801-706-1999/[email protected]

Will report back entire experience once I pick up my new truck.

Thanks again... Must've called 50 dealers across the country 'til this came through.

Followed this lead, after a local deal fell through, and several dealers later (all MSRP or above). Dave instantly started at 2,000 under MSRP for one he had on the lot. He took care of everything with my bank and updated me often.

It may take me a few days to get up there (coming from Vegas), but I'll update after I actually pick her up and sitting in the drivers seat! Black Screw 801a, and they are adding some things I wanted.

Hope this helps for anyone who doesn't want to wait for an order.

POC: Dave 801-706-1999

*Update:

All went well, picked it up xmas eve morning. Everything was ready and streamlined. FYI use Dave, because when I originally called I got MSRP plus 5,000 adm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update on Ed Shults Ford in NY: lineman51 purchased the vehicle near invoice not @ invoice. I guess there were quite a few calls from prospective Raptor owners wanting invoice. In the future, please provide your purchase price and options and I'll double check the price vs invoice using TrueCar. Thanks!