Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodworker72

Reaction score
I owe a lot to this site, and this thread specifically.

It saved me a ton of money on my 2013 Screw.

Called COSTCO and they sent me to my local COSTCO program dealer (Wade Ford, GA). Walked in, showed my COSTCO card, picked my options, they showed me the invoice for that exact Raptor, they added $500, I signed.

No haggling, needing to know someone, playing dealers off each other, etc.

And best yet COSTCO will continue to send you one dealer at a time until you find one that can provide the truck and isn't waiting on an allotment. I got lucky and they just received their two allotments the week before.

Before finding the COSTCO angle here, every dealer around was at MSRP. I mentioned COSTCO and suddenly the discussion became about how much over invoice I would pay. Ultimately, the $500 over invoice directly from the COSTCO dealer won, but you guys shouldn't discount the ability for the mention of the program to make some dealers a little more flexible.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't until I found this forum that I realized you could get a Raptor near invoice. Every time I saw one on the lot, they were always tacking on extra above MSRP. Once I saw forum members mentioning their dealers, I thought we need to compile all this info in one thread and save some future Raptor owners time and money.

Sounds like we have another happy Raptor owner! Did you post some pics on the 2013 Raptor thread? I can't wait to get a big enough down payment to order mine!!! Until then, I'm living through all of you! Enjoy!

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should add financed numbers to the list
kinda like:

(dealer name) (finance source) Invoice@[email protected]@0Down (monthly pymt)

almost forgot....mine @Ryan Ford in Sealy Tx. @ invoice

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another happy Ryan Ford customer! That's 3 on my list now at or within $500 of invoice.

The finance idea might be something else to consider adding. I know a lot use PenFed and they're at 1.49% for up to 60 months right now.

Is your Raptor on order right now?

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another happy Ryan Ford customer! That's 3 on my list now at or within $500 of invoice.

The finance idea might be something else to consider adding. I know a lot use PenFed and they're at 1.49% for up to 60 months right now.

Is your Raptor on order right now?

yep is on a train ride at the moment,

i got penfed but went with bank of america for financing they got me 2.3% on 72 months with zero down and a 827 monthly pymt. plus all fees waived because Ryan Ford is a Preferred dealer for them,

the odd thing was if i gave 15% down they give 2.9%APR.

and penfed wants 15%down @72 months 3.49%APR of approved online only.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep is on a train ride at the moment,

i got penfed but went with bank of america for financing they got me 2.3% on 72 months with zero down and a 827 monthly pymt. plus all fees waived because Ryan Ford is a Preferred dealer for them,

the odd thing was if i gave 15% down they give 2.9%APR.

and penfed wants 15%down @72 months 3.49%APR of approved online only.

Excellent! I was running the numbers through my calculator and it shows a purchase price of $55,674 but a loaded (and I mean loaded) Raptor should only come out to around $53,600 at invoice. MSRP is $59,000. Just want to make sure you got the vehicle at invoice and they didn't sneak something in there. What did you get on your Raptor?

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent! I was running the numbers through my calculator and it shows a purchase price of $55,674 but a loaded (and I mean loaded) Raptor should only come out to around $53,600 at invoice. MSRP is $59,000. Just want to make sure you got the vehicle at invoice and they didn't sneak something in there. What did you get on your Raptor?

I got everything but the man pole for the tailgate.
55,944,14 with tint , tax , title , license, all included
Even the beadlock look wheels

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot ... Minus 500 deposit at time order was placed
So 55444.14 @ 72 months @ 2.3 @ 827 / month & zero down at financing