Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxRaptor84

Reaction score
Just got mine at the beginning of the month for $500 below invoice (I'm a FMC employee). We sell at MSRP normally.

Last edited:

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pugmire Ford Carrolton GA

I bought mine here and they have a Ruby SE:
2014 Ford F-150

List Price: $58,060
Internet Price: $58,060
Stock#: F15347
click picture for more
VIN: 1FTFW1R65EFC60906
Mileage: New
Body: Pickup Truck
Trim: 4WD SUPERCREW 145" SVT RAPTOR
Engine: ENGINE: 6.2L 2V EFI V8
Ext Color: RED
Int. Color: BLACK
Transmission: AUTOMATIC

Ask for Sammy

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drew Ford in La Mesa (San Diego) has ten - 2014's in stock. I bought mine in July at a few hundred off sticker and my buddy got his in August from them for same. They are great to deal with. They have black, Ruby Red and Silver. Lots of photos of each truck on their site.

link to Inventory: San Diego Ford F-150 San Diego

Get em while they last!

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they won't be near invoice but at least they're not above MSRP.

In So. Cal most of the dealers are still asking $10k to $20k over MSRP - so a dealer as MSRP here is at least not "gouging" buyers! They are making a nice profit but supply and demand seems to be dictating sales at MSRP or above for now!

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Charleston, SC. I picked mine up for $63,515 (black SE w/ cameras, sunroof, spray-in liner, tailgate step--$5k over MSRP) . But they gave me $13k for my '05 Silvy CrewCab Z71 LT, lifted w/ a brand new set of 35" BFG MT KM2s and a 142k on the odo. KBB pegged the trade-in at $8k; CarMax offered $9k. According to the Ford website, there were only 3 black SEs w/i a 100 miles, and I've rarely seen one on the lot for more than a week or two. I feel okay about the deal, but had I not waited until the assembly line was shut down, I'd have driven a harder bargain.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm in Charleston, SC. I picked mine up for $63,515 (black SE w/ cameras, sunroof, spray-in liner, tailgate step--$5k over MSRP) . But they gave me $13k for my '05 Silvy CrewCab Z71 LT, lifted w/ a brand new set of 35" BFG MT KM2s and a 142k on the odo. KBB pegged the trade-in at $8k; CarMax offered $9k. According to the Ford website, there were only 3 black SEs w/i a 100 miles, and I've rarely seen one on the lot for more than a week or two. I feel okay about the deal, but had I not waited until the assembly line was shut down, I'd have driven a harder bargain.

So you basically got it for MSRP or $1k over when comparing to CarMax. This late in the game, guess that isn't all that bad.