Raptor Assault ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Revs2ninegrand

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased my truck new in April, when should I be expecting info on signing up for RA?

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably not going to reception dinner...just head to event in morning. Stay at a nice place DT and grab a good dinner. I gave up on rentals long ago...but might be only choice here. Was worrying about Toole being in boondocks.

And for those who have been what time can one leave day of course--5pm?
rental car is the way to go. My flight was at 7:30 also and I had plenty of time to even grab a couple of beers at the airport. Rental car return is a short walk to the terminal

FlyingBear

Reaction score
For anyone unsure of the value/fun, I heartily recommend Raptor Assault. I took the course in May 2017 when I bought my Gen2 and am attending the June 15-16 course after getting my Gen3 this February. The whole process is really professional, with very good instructors. The Gen2 course didn't include a jump, so I'm looking forward to that. The Baja course is as tame or wild as you want to make it, within reason.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have ideas of other things to do in the area? My dad and I area going to head to RA this fall, and we're looking for other places to visit in the area. We've been to Vegas and the Grand Canyon already.

Thanks!

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have lots off off road experience, I'm doing it to learn more about the truck and all of its advanced technology. What all of the different setting change and when to use them. Lots of cool things on this BAD ASS truck.
And I'll get to spend a fun day with my 30 year old son.

chadinokc

Reaction score
I just got a letter about it and signed up for the 10/16-10/17 class! Anyone else? Used points on AA for flights, used Hilton points for hotel, used National credits for rental car.. why not! :fuckyea: (had to edit, changed registration dates to 16/17th)

Last edited: