Raptor Assault ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• i-c6xWDz7-2764x1728.jpg
    i-c6xWDz7-2764x1728.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 12

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Any of y’all attending, if you can
n make it down to Vegas, extending your trip a few days, I’ll get you out into spectacular Desert Trails…
*Must Like Dogs ;)*
Room for 4, Cost of the BunMan Adventures varies per Adventure, usually ranging from Starfuxks to Dinner….
*Bun and Tire Shine Bullies..Need Not Apply*

Last edited:

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
RA was definitely worth it for me. Although I have off roaded the West for several decades, I learned good bit of info regarding our raptor’s capabilities. I didn’t get the insurance mainly because it has 5k deductible!
Thats what I was thinking until I arrived a day early (15 min early is late) wandered around the School House and came across a Raptor they were “Secretly“ bring in on a flatbed, “Wrapped in a Double Top Secret Tarp.” I went over and chatted up the Folks unloading it. They agreed to let me look at it, as long as I didn’t take any pictures. Turns out an older gentleman like me from back East, with limited Off-Roading and Raptoring experience had rolled it on the Baja Course. I was looking at the Raptor and thinking “What in the Mfing Fuxk, how could this happen and how difficult is this Baja Course?” I’ve got over 30years and Several hundred hours of EVOC Training, 30+ years of Off-Roading but after seeing the Damage of a Raptor Rolling Twice in the Desert…..Well let’s say, I wasn’t going to get the Insurance but $90 with $5k walk away seemed like a Bargain vs $80k for a new Raptor. That’s just me though, I don’t have those DEEP GEN TRE pockets…lol

*The Integrity of the Cab was uncompromised , A and B pillars were intact. I’ve worked a lot of Roll-over sand I was throughly impressed *

Last edited: