Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dmarkh

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them first. Then I registered. I originally planned on going in August 2020 but had to reschedule. They were pretty easy to work with. I’ve heard otherwise here and there though.

It looks like I am in. I registered first. It would not let me input the purchase date. It kept changing the 2019 to 2021. I finished anyway. Then I got an email from them saying they could not find my VIN and they wanted me to provide the VIN and purchase date via email. I did that and a few minutes I got a confirm information email which I did. So I'm in for May 24-25. Thanks for your assistance.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I am in. I registered first. It would not let me input the purchase date. It kept changing the 2019 to 2021. I finished anyway. Then I got an email from them saying they could not find my VIN and they wanted me to provide the VIN and purchase date via email. I did that and a few minutes I got a confirm information email which I did. So I'm in for May 24-25. Thanks for your assistance.

I'm glad it worked out. You'll enjoy it, especially if you're like me and don't really go offroad much.

OP
OP
dmarkh

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I spoke to soon. I just got an "Order Refund" email.

mradams

Reaction score
I was going to register until I read the fine print and would be sharing their trucks with other drivers. With COVID like it was and currently is, I just feel safer skipping the experience and staying in my bubble. Will wait until everything clears up (another year or two) and drive out to find other enthusiast to run some trails with.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd try contacting them. I purchased in July of 2019 but attended in November of 2020. I think they are a little more flexible due to the rona. Good luck!
This is true. I purchased mine in Aug. 19 and got an extension since I was stuck outside the US working when Corona hit. They told me they could extend it a couple of months but going into '21 would be a no go. Dominique Goodsell @ Raptor Assault is who I talked with to get my date extended, nice gal. I ended up doing it in September last year.

OP
OP
dmarkh

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true. I purchased mine in Aug. 19 and got an extension since I was stuck outside the US working when Corona hit. They told me they could extend it a couple of months but going into '21 would be a no go. Dominique Goodsell @ Raptor Assault is who I talked with to get my date extended, nice gal. I ended up doing it in September last year.

I ended up talking to Dominique also. She was very nice and sorry she could not help me.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what triggers the invitation, but my salesperson never mentioned it and I never received an invitation when I bought my new 2019 in April 2020. I knew about it from the forum and registered. Too bad they let people drop through the cracks on such a cool perk.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the dealership acted oblivious to the program. Not sure if on purpose or genuinely clueless. I had to actively register. Glad I did!

Maybe this is how they manage demand?

Also. I highly recommend booking the GT350 track time as well. There are limited opportunities to schedule it back to back with the Raptor Assault. Sweeeeeet

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the dealership acted oblivious to the program. Not sure if on purpose or genuinely clueless. I had to actively register. Glad I did!

Maybe this is how they manage demand?

Also. I highly recommend booking the GT350 track time as well. There are limited opportunities to schedule it back to back with the Raptor Assault. Sweeeeeet

I think many are genuinely clueless. I asked the "Sales Manager" about it when I bought my truck. He had no idea what I was talking about. I might as well have asked him how I sign up for a SpaceX launch.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my used '17 SCREW in Sept. of 2017. I'm the second Owner. I did Raptor Assault in late November 2019. I think the rules are a little flexible, or were.