Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to register a couple of days ago. While registering it notified me that I had 1 year from the date of purchase to register. I purchased my 2019 SCREW in July of 2019. Can anyone verify that is in fact true. It let me finish the process without any other notification. Dang-it, if I had only known.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is correct. You have one (1) year from date of purchase to register for Raptor Assault. You should have received registration information in the mail.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never received anything from them via mail, that I know of. All mail goes through the wife though. Hummmm...

I'd try contacting them. I purchased in July of 2019 but attended in November of 2020. I think they are a little more flexible due to the rona. Good luck!

OP
OP
dmarkh

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd try contacting them. I purchased in July of 2019 but attended in November of 2020. I think they are a little more flexible due to the rona. Good luck!

Ah, that is what I hoped to hear. I sent them an email inquiring if I could attend but have got no response yet. Thanks for that.

OP
OP
dmarkh

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you just go through the registration process. And then NOT get denied or did you get a "special" OK?

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them first. Then I registered. I originally planned on going in August 2020 but had to reschedule. They were pretty easy to work with. I’ve heard otherwise here and there though.

aircooledTOM

Reaction score
I was registered for May 2020, but I had to bail to respond to civil unrest in my city.... Can anyone verify if they had success with getting them to extend 1-yr eligibility?

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to reschedule more than a year out of my one year limit. But only because my original reserved date was within one year of purchase. Relief. It was awesome fun. Fantastic opportunity.