Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get your point, but you’re plenty a **** in the political threads, insulting others without cause.

I don't make it personal, 911 crazy has made it personal on several occasions, including in this very thread, you call him out on that? NO! cuz you agree with his point of view. You want to make it personal too?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Reading is not a strong suit for you. I wore a mask all day. As did my partner. Both of us were local with minimal exposure. No flying. I drove 8 hours to prevent getting on a plane

I will continue to do my part to limit the spread of this and my own exposure. But I’m not hiding in a cave for the next 3 years. It’s about common sense. You can google that to learn more about it

So, it was an acceptable risk.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of this:

I'm glad all you keyboard warriors feel safe behind your keyboards. It's pretty much the dumbest thing in the world to start a "I'm tougher than you" pissing match on the internet. You know nothing about me, but keep up the tough guy act, you should be so proud.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, it was an acceptable risk.

Yes being in a vehicle with only one other person all day (not a group). Both of us wore masks, both did not fly to get there, had no fever, etc.

Even if he was asymptotic, the viral loads of asymptomatic individuals are lower than symptomatic and he had the mask.

I felt he presented minimal risk to me and I him. Does that not seem reasonable?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yes being in a vehicle with only one other person all day (not a group). Both of us wore masks, both did not fly to get there, had no fever, etc.

Even if he was asymptotic, the viral loads of asymptomatic individuals are lower than symptomatic and he had the mask.

I felt he presented minimal risk to me and I him. Does that not seem reasonable?
Hell yes, it seems reasonable to me.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't make it personal, 911 crazy has made it personal on several occasions, including in this very thread, you call him out on that? NO! cuz you agree with his point of view. You want to make it personal too?
Personal how? You on dope tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk