Raptor assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the sticker? I went last month and figured we would get one in the propaganda package they give you at the end but there wasn't one in there.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
They had stickers for sale on the far side of the cashiers desk next to all the merchandise for sale in the lobby. They weren’t in a great spot for visibility, because if you didn’t walk around to the far side of the desk you had a hard time seeing them.

nmjayhawk

Reaction score
I was there on the 8th and 9th as well. It was a blast and I learned a lot about the truck. I can't believe our trucks can handle that well right from the factory.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came here to ask if its really worth it... Found a way to cram in before year end and plane tickets are pushing $1k but if its worth it, its worth it? Seems to be the consensus that one should go given the chance?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came here to ask if its really worth it... Found a way to cram in before year end and plane tickets are pushing $1k but if its worth it, its worth it? Seems to be the consensus that one should go given the chance?

I think it's very much worth it, and really don't know anyone who's done it and said, yeah, that sucked. I stayed in Park City with my wife and went over for the day...great trip.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever flown frontier airlines in to there? Delta is $1k but frontier is $120 round trip. LOL I mean ya get what you pay for but... I mean will I make it?

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frontier Airlines is great. Regional airline. I hope to head out there in the spring.