Raptor Assault Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what they're asking price wise, but back in late 2018, I got an email with sales prices on the trucks, since they were getting all new trucks for 2019, and the prices were not really discounted much at all. The RA trucks may only be 2 years old with 10,000 - 20,000 miles, but they were probably hard miles. i know I drove mine pretty hard when I went in August of 2018.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that considered a rental vehicle in the USA, up here that would be Artisan use or a commercial vehicle. They don't actually rent it to you, they let you drive it for free I thought. I never went so, fill me in.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The instructor told me that they had to buy the Raptors from a Dealer. At a discount because of the bulk qty. of course. They are technically not part of Ford.

OP
OP
G

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They just show as a commercial vehicle on carfax which just means it was owned by a business. I only figured out what they were based on the dealer having 6 of them with really low mileage.

dc1gator

Reaction score
I would think that Ford would keep these trucks in tip top shape. It would be interestitng to drive one when they get ready to sell it. A conversation with one of the instructors would be beneficial. Personally, i would check it over and drive it. If everything checked out I would consider buying it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think that Ford would keep these trucks in tip top shape. It would be interestitng to drive one when they get ready to sell it. A conversation with one of the instructors would be beneficial. Personally, i would check it over and drive it. If everything checked out I would consider buying it.
Might need shocks, suspension and steering parts. At least you know that these were well maintained. Your average used truck could have been beat on and badly maintained both.