Raptor Assault Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have been, would you ever buy one of the trucks they use if it was only a 6-9 month stop gap until the new Gen 3 comes in?

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I put mine through things I would never put my own truck and I'd classify myself as a pretty smooth and not hamfisted driver. You can imagine what the hamfisted ones do to them, now multiply that 2-3x a week for years on end. If the price was <40k you could convince me but otherwise RUN.

OP
OP
G

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, was what I expected they would be. I would never consider one if I was going to keep it, just to hold me over until the summer. Trading it in, no one would be the wiser as far as its previous life, just a low mileage truck and they go for a pretty penny in these parts.

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said: no. If you were going to keep it as your “beater truck” then hell yes but if you wanted to sell it, you’ll have a harder time since it was basically a rental for so long.