Raptor Assault Ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if anyone can sign up with your vin
To add a driving guest is $1500.
Can they be transfered?
Or better yet for sale ;)
B1BB2F73-612B-475B-90D2-70B58C530740.png

Last edited:

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a list on their site of who can go in your place. Pretty much immediate family.

You might get away with it though, they don’t ask for verification when you show up on drive day. They do check your drivers license to verify it matches who signed up, but they don’t verify your relation.

You could be someone’s brother in-law and it would probably work.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a couple of Raptors in Jan 2023 one for me and the other for my 15 year old Son, I called to set up the Raptor Assault class for us and they said my Son would not be able to go because he will not have his driver's license until his birthday in December and they don't have class at that time and my 1 year after purchase will expire so if it's possible and I would like to give our spot to a Father and Son that's able to go. I'm not sure if this will work but I'm willing to try, don't want it to go to waste.
Be careful what you post, Raptor Assault employees regularly cruise the internet to keep up on people's opinions and feedback of the school.