RAPTOR ASSAULT INSURANCE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it? No. Not with a $5K deductible. I did not get it myself. There wasn't even a situation where you could damage the truck unless you drove it off the side of the mountain or something. Raptor assault has their own insurance too.

Do a lot of people buy it anyway because they don't care that much about $90? Yes. Remember these are the same people that pay $90 to get rid of start/stop vs unplugging a cable.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you sign up for these? I picked up one last year and my dealer never mentioned it at all.

I’ve spoken to a half dozen local Raptor owners, none of them even knew about Raptor Assault. My salesman had no clue until I mentioned it to him.

I’m going in August. If it’s really fun, one of the local guys around me has no interest in going and will let me use his VIN to go a second time.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"What if" My aunt had a set of balls? she would be my uncle. lets not start the "what If" game.

You are no fun... You would have to try really hard to roll it, but one guy did it in 2017, so I hope he paid the $90, plus the $5K deductible which would have been a lot cheaper than a whole new truck.

D

Deleted member 17706

lol. I hear ya.

but I meant with what they allow you to do on the course. They make it dummy proof.

Yea, I am going this summer, but I haven’t signed up yet, so I am not sure about the insurance. You would have to do something stupid to damage the vehicle above $5k.

A lot of my credit cards normally have insurance coverage on rental vehicles and what not, but given that Raptor Assault isn’t a rental company, I guess none of those cards would help.

Lol there’s always that one guy in the group that does something stupid.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I am going this summer, but I haven’t signed up yet, so I am not sure about the insurance. You would have to do something stupid to damage the vehicle above $5k.

A lot of my credit cards normally have insurance coverage on rental vehicles and what not, but given that Raptor Assault isn’t a rental company, I guess none of those cards would help.

Lol there’s always that one guy in the group that does something stupid.

I bought the insurance when I went but think it was cheaper then.
They set up the course to minimize damage. The experience was great and I highly recommend going, but you would have to be a total dufass to cause more than 5k in damage. About the most you could go is blow out a tire.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pushed mine very hard while I was there and so did the guy I was paired with. I think it's worth the peace of mind.

Denyen

Reaction score
I bought the insurance when I went, I remember it being $30. Inquire with your regular insurance company. My insurance would cover me as if I was driving a rental.

The guy in the indoctrination video ends with the words "Have fun and drive it like you stole it." The lead instructor said he hated that line .