Raptor Assault free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G_Dawg

Reaction score
Got the truck! $6200 off msrp plus negotiated tint and bedliner in. Wouldn’t give me the bed cover but I did also ask for and got a ford performance hat and a big microfiber cleaning cloth! When I get the RA mail I’ll definitely go hope it doesn’t cancel. Sales person said I’ll get the RA stuff from ford direct as mentioned above and it’s not something he is involved in. And yes Happy Birthday to me!

Magnetic and Blue Recaros 802A tech pack

View attachment 128440

View attachment 128441
Congrats on the Raptor and Happy Birthday. That is an awesome gift to yourself.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I get the RA mail I’ll definitely go hope it doesn’t cancel. Sales person said I’ll get the RA stuff from ford direct as mentioned above and it’s not something he is involved in.

You don't have to wait for the stuff to come in the mail.

Go to the web site now, and sign up. All you need is your name, VIN, and dealer who sold you the truck. you may still be able to get in this years classes.

And good job on the extras.

OP
OP
S

Sliksunny

Reaction score
You don't have to wait for the stuff to come in the mail.

Go to the web site now, and sign up. All you need is your name, VIN, and dealer who sold you the truck. you may still be able to get in this years classes.

And good job on the extras.

Oh didn't know you could do that. Just went to the site and looks like all classes are full/closed for rest of the year!