Raptor Assault free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliksunny

Reaction score
i am getting ready to purchase. Is raptor assault free when buying new ?

What other goodies should I make sure the dealer is including? Hats, keychains ?

Thanks

SD64

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What other goodies should I make sure the dealer is including? Hats, keychains ?

Thanks

Hello, welcome, and best of luck with your purchase. Yes, the raptor assault class is free and you get 1 year from your purchase date to attend. They told me next years class schedule should be posted in November so I wouldn’t wait around because it seems the schedule fills up. There is a liability insurance add on (around $80) that you can purchase.

I dicked around all year and finally ended up waitlisted but they called last week and I was able to get a spot in the September 19-20 session so I can’t comment about the actual class.

If you can get the dealer to throw in a ford performance coffee/drink tumbler they are pretty nice. Hats are always a good snag.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is all about how well you know how to buy a truck.

I bought my 2018 in Oct of 2018. Raptors were still seeing many dealers extra for market adjustments. My particular dealer was offering $3k below sticker, but it was not enough for me.

They wouldn't budge on price, but did throw in my back flip 4 bed cover ($700). So it is really up to you.

Good luck, post pictures.

And the dealer salesman probably knows nothing about the Raptor assult.

radio_man

Reaction score

Thanks

Free-ish. You have to pay for travel and lodging. They provide one meal. Also, there is a store on site (the place where you take the class) with Ford Performance merch. Not sure if the stuff is exclusive or not.

There are couple long posts here describing the class. Replying on my phone while at work otherwise I would link them. I recommended skimming them to help get the most out of the class.

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know about Raptor Assault at time of purchase; therefore, didn't negotiate for it. I got a letter in the mail a few months later saying "congrats, as a new owner you get to attend...". I attended earlier this year and overheard that this may be the final year. The track where it's based has been sold. The folks in the know weren't clear if it would be moved or cancelled. Get in while you can. It was a great experience. I use my '18 off-road quite a bit and learned a few things.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah RA is free.
I bought my 18 in 17 so I was happy to pay MSRP but I am getting lifetime blinker fluid changes for free... :)

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Assault is free as noted, but I had to pay for the hat. Seriously it was a great experience, go if you can.

Devildog1775

Reaction score
Just got back from RA. Its awesome. The most fun you can have with clothes on. Besides the driving...you get a participation trophy, a shirt, and other minor swag. I suggest you go to the dinner to find a driving buddie.

OP
OP
S

Sliksunny

Reaction score
Got the truck! $6200 off msrp plus negotiated tint and bedliner in. Wouldn’t give me the bed cover but I did also ask for and got a ford performance hat and a big microfiber cleaning cloth! When I get the RA mail I’ll definitely go hope it doesn’t cancel. Sales person said I’ll get the RA stuff from ford direct as mentioned above and it’s not something he is involved in. And yes Happy Birthday to me!

Magnetic and Blue Recaros 802A tech pack

AE22277B-D525-4ABE-8FBC-17D7C366D0D1.jpeg

584C06A4-DA6F-49BD-8814-B3CF9D6DBECE.jpeg