Raptor Assault - Detailed Course Overview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Making the drive from San Diego to SLC tomorrow morning. Looks to be about a 12 hour drive to our Hotel. Get a good nights rest, explore SLC during the day, go to the dinner Thursday evening and hit the trails Friday. Can't wait!

atomictyler

Reaction score
So I bought a used Raptor, but it's only 7 months old. If the person who bought it didn't use his spot in the course am I able to do it?

Lasercat

Reaction score
Making the drive from San Diego to SLC tomorrow morning. Looks to be about a 12 hour drive to our Hotel. Get a good nights rest, explore SLC during the day, go to the dinner Thursday evening and hit the trails Friday. Can't wait!

@jabroni619 I'll be there on Friday as well, though I'm skipping the Thursday night dinner as I'll still be on the road.

Hdscreens

Reaction score
Any chance they have the newer GT showcased at the school? In the vid I think I saw a GT 40 or at least the 2003 GT.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
No. Just a 66 era mk1 . Which is better to look at imo. But thats the only gt in the building Ch6rAor.jpg

i did ask, " how would one go about bribing their way into getting a ride in that?" while i was there.

the answer i got was, " good question, it's been a while since that thing has been on the track."

So I interpret that to mean that every single one of you should ask. hopefully one of you will get lucky and the owner will be in the building to say, " let's go wring her out".

Pretty cool to see a piece of history right in front of you.

I'm sure there is a new GT on the property ( or incoming), but there wasn't one on display or readily noticeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter