GEN 2 Raptor Assault 2018 Schedule Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Insurance added. I won’t worry about the truck and will have more fun. Piece of mind. When you fly to Utah, get a rental car, and a hotel what’s another 85 bucks. Can’t wait.

Unless they changed the insurance, it only kicks in AFTER you do $5k worth of damage. You are still responsible for the first $5k of damage.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide this also. Any insight from those who have already been?

Just show up the morning of the drive.

Can skip the insurance, pretty hard to damage anything. (especially over $5000 in damage)

Stay in Park city instead of Salt lake. Make a long weekend of it. Easy 45 min drive in the morning.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed up for April 1st! Looking forward to it. Now trying to decide if I should make a weekend of it or not.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trip is staring to come together. My dates are 3/22-3/23 will be making the 800+ mile trip from San Diego by going east into AZ then traveling north through NV and into Utah.

I could shave about 100 miles off the trip by going north towards LA then north east to Utah but I think the trip through AZ will be far easier and more relaxing than going through LA

Staying at Fairfield Inn in downtown SLC. It’s a bit of a trek from the facility but I’m taking my GF with and don’t want her staying in the middle of nowhere while I’m out having a blast beating on Fords Raptors.

Saturday we’ll explore SLC before making the drive back home Sunday morning.

RWE

Reaction score
Is this really worth the trip? I never took advantage of the one I got with the gen1 but was thinking about doing it now with the gen 2. Whats it like?