GEN 2 Raptor Assault 2018 Schedule Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been in this area of the country. Whats a good time where it isn't too cold or too hot? Thinking around April? Does the website (guess I should look) have information on where to fly into etc?

I've never been either, almost everyone else around it, but never Utah.... I used this to plan:

https://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Utah/Places/salt-lake-city-weather-in-may.php

May looked nice without being too cold or hot, and I'll be sick of snow and sub 20 degree temps by March already!

JayZee

Reaction score
Is this suitable for 16-17 years olds? I assume most people there are old farts like me but considering giving this to my son as a surprise birthday gift. Website says minimum age is 16 and is suitable for people of all driving abilities but would love to get thoughts from those who have actual experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this suitable for 16-17 years olds? I assume most people there are old farts like me but considering giving this to my son as a surprise birthday gift. Website says minimum age is 16 and is suitable for people of all driving abilities but would love to get thoughts from those who have actual experience.

I probably wouldnt send him unless he had some good experience driving and felt pretty comfortable behind the wheel.

Its safe, but there are a few parts that would make an inexperienced driver a bit too nervous IMO.

Others may disagree, but I would say no to a 16-17 y/o. Also, because another person will have to ride with him when he drives. (2 drivers per truck).

sphf250

Reaction score
Thinking about signing up for the Raptor Assault, little far of a commute from MD. Looks like a cool experience. Has anybody here done it before?

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
b11a3805d8e58a60c2100a78f72f34ee.jpg

Rapfan

Reaction score
So did you guys get an official email or did you just go online somewhere and sign up? Sorry I know this is probably detailed in another post. NooB move