Raptoberfest 2014 Damage Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I stayed home and polished mine with a baby diaper all weekend.

This makes me sad.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

b17a799ee26320f2a86b65d16e465164.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bent the frame slightly, Ford just straightened it, although horiztonal line in the side of the cab doesn't match with the bed anymore, but it should just be cosmetic.

flat tire turned out to just be that and not something more serious, Discount fixed it for free.

left front quarter panel popped out of alignment, fixed already

horrible popping/cracking noise out of left front RPG suspension is still there, scares the hell out of me. we are tightening everything now, and lubing it up, hoping I didn't crack the upper or lower ball joints.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
treypal .. I have to ask why are you carrying loose watermelons in the bed? :)

And to all you guys who offroad your truck hardcore. You have big balls knowing that damage will happen.

When I was much younger I use to track my daily driver. I never could go all out as there was always that fear lurking in the back of my mind that I would wrap my car around a tree. The only way to relieve that fear was to have a dedicated race car and frankly I never had that kind of $$.

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
treypal .. I have to ask why are you carrying loose watermelons in the bed? :)

And to all you guys who offroad your truck hardcore. You have big balls knowing that damage will happen.

When I was much younger I use to track my daily driver. I never could go all out as there was always that fear lurking in the back of my mind that I would wrap my car around a tree. The only way to relieve that fear was to have a dedicated race car and frankly I never had that kind of $$.

Generally I don't have time to hit the track during my events. We had a local highschool do a concession stand, but I had them pack up after lunch Saturday since we were providing BBQ for dinner. As one of the kids was leaving he asked if I wanted the extra watermelons they didn't sell to serve with dinner. I took them, but told the kid. I will forget about these and I'm going to end up taking the truck offroad and they're going to get smashed up...

I drove the truck, the property owner who happens to be a TT driver drove the truck, and we tried to start a jump competition Saturday night with them in the back.