RappyGraphics 25% off - Rockymountain 15% off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to remember that in real life the decals will be bigger than they were on your computer screen. :hat:
HaHa, Maybe the decals aren't larger, maybe my 2020 SCAB is smaller than the white SCAB pictured on Rappys website? :crazy:
The top pic is the bedside decals that I ordered. The 2nd pic is what I got. It's too tall to fit between the horizontal body line on the bed and the fender flare. It's also longer than the pics on the website. It goes all the way from the fuel door to the indent around the tail light.

paint_show_through_beds_with_carbon_fiber_and_black_2048x.jpg

IMG_0137.JPG

Last edited:

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
What did rappygraphics say? Hope it’s sorry and we are sending you new ones

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got them in the mail yesterday so I can't contact them until Monday.

They accidentally sent me race red instead of ruby red decals. Contacted them...gotta admit, it took 4 tries (wondering if related to this virus thing...), but when they finally responded, they were very helpful and sending out replacements without requesting return of the one’s they sent me.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m torn on leaving my truck plain avalanche and adding green highlighted rip bedsides and cowl ones.