GEN 2 Ranger Raptor Spied!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would any of you want a baby truck? Screw that they can keep the Ranger Raptor over seas IMO

most dont need the size of truck they have now.

if the ranger raptor hits similar travel numbers mixed with good HP/TQ numbers and ok mileage. no reason not to consider it.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most dont need the size of truck they have now.

if the ranger raptor hits similar travel numbers mixed with good HP/TQ numbers and ok mileage. no reason not to consider it.

Big enough reason is cuz it looks like a ugly midget of the Raptor.

Hey maybe some like small trucks and that is cool, just not my taste

atomictyler

Reaction score
Read a rumor that it will have the Ecoboost 4-banger for the U.S. market. Really hoping that is wrong. The 2.7L Eco would be a screamer.

That's in the normal Ranger and the overseas RR gets a 4 pot diesel. I had heard the US RR was going to have the 2.7L Ecoboost.

maxemus

Reaction score
I need a compact pick up truck for the farm and almost bought a Tacoma yesterday. needless to say im debating if I should put this off for a year and see what the RR is like. looks bad ass to me

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a compact pick up truck for the farm and almost bought a Tacoma yesterday. needless to say im debating if I should put this off for a year and see what the RR is like. looks bad ass to me

The ZR2 is a decent truck. If I had need for a mid-size truck, that'd likely be the one (if I had to buy today).