Random Venomrex Wheels For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We recently dropped Venomrex and I have some random wheels leftover. A little dusty but not used/damaged. PM for shipping quotes

1) VR601 20x9 Black SOLD
1) VR601 20x9 Grey SOLD
1) VR602 17x9 Black SOLD
1) VR602 17x9 Grey SOLD

601 Blk.JPG601 grey.JPG602 blk.JPG602 grey.JPG

Last edited:

BohicaScrew

Reaction score
My assumption is because
Curious why you dropped them.
My assumption is because Vorsteiner made a bunch of promises and then didn't deliver and dropped 6 figures worth of wheels that customers had waited on over 14 plus months. They completely quit making the 602s so they claimed. Yet kept them on the site and raised the price. They dropped my 14 month back order for a set of 602 mystic black that I was given 4 seperate delivery dates for, Bad business practices. I know if 4 major distributors that have dropped them already. I love their wheels, I hate their company.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Curious why you dropped them.
He’s probably right! ^. I just bought my 2020 and LOVE the venom wheels. I spoke to them directly and they said the wheels are pending production for months. (Who knows if they will actually even make them) Pretty sure the rep meant for the 601 and 602. Tough looking wheels IMO. Not sure why Venom is having so many issues with these. @TheInfamousDrew Hit you with that IG follow too Loved your set up with the 37s but I see that sold already.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bump for a price drop.

Also, for anyone concerned about the red/blue inlays on the VR602's... They're just stickers. They come off.