RADAR Detectors!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How to avoid a speeding ticket. Never do over 10mph over the posted speed limit. If your in a hurry, "run the block". That's what we "play" up here. If he's in front of you, he gets tagged by the officer first. Therefore he gets pulled over. He was running the block for you. That's how I roll. No need to speed for me.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wish we didn't have LIDAR in Texas. In College Station, every single motorcycle cop has a laser gun. They got them between my freshman and sophomore year...ask me how I found out...

Even some state troopers are starting to get LIDAR. And if you travel any of the major freeways/tollroads in Houston, you can guarantee that traffic enforcement vehicles all have LIDAR guns.

Here's what we have to deal with on a daily basis, thanks to former Houston Texans player Mario Williams buying a fleet of them for the Houston Police Department.

27.jpg

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll be sorry....

Yeah, its not nearly as simple as what one would think. The auto dimmer feature in the mirror causes some real issues. I successfully worked through the same issues on my M5, along with a couple of others. However, so far, the Ford system has been a bit more of a challenge.

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thinking about installing it about navigation unit in the little cubby.. I have to see if outlaw gps mount will block the view..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)