Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have anymore details on the mounting brackets for the various attachments?

Every accessory comes with the appropriate amount of "Nut-serts". Essentially the nut sert drops down into the hole, you use the supplied tool to rivet the nut sert permanently in place. A guy could have 300 nut serts installed in the rack, but the top of the rack will be completely flat. We will have extra nut serts for sale on the website, and they shouldn't run more than $10/ bag of 10.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does it come with any attachments or do we have to buy them all separate? If we have to buy each one any idea on prices of tire holders and gas can holder and jack holder?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any plans to offer a double spare tire rack where the 2 spares lay horizontal stacked atop one another (at an angle) ? I'm trying to maximize the rear view visibility.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How thick it it?

How high off the bed floor does it sit?

1.5" off the bed

The website should have some of the products listed. We're truly trying to offer this system as competitively as possible. Our goal is to sell 100's of these not 10's. Group buys are highly encouraged (limited time) .... Wink-wink...

Matman , yes, we have a "prerunner" spare tire carrier, it's not ready yet. Email me for pics [email protected].

You guys have literally seen 30% of what we currently have built for this setup. And even that's only the small percentage of all the plans we have. Put it this way, it's not just for trucks... Or cars.. Or vehicles in general. The AMAZING part is that, you buy your Rack:ONE base today, 3 years from now, the product we design will work on your base....

mind=blown