Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am guesstimating that option will eventually become standard as it should be now.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Gonna hopefully get my attachments installed over the next day or so. Ordered a few more toys for in my toys a few min ago. The attachments for the rack are most def beastly items as expected.

Now this may be the rum talking....But once again folks, the floor sag is a non issue, this thing is a beast. But the best thing about this rack is that if it was an issue it is one that can be corrected 100 different ways. Also, while aluminum will be a great option, why wait? Get your rack now so by spring it's installed and totally outfitted ready to rock. Line-x will take care of the long term durability and the current model isn't THAT heavy. I moved it in and outta the bed a few times myself, and to 'properly' do it(aka not banging around) awkwardness alone makes it a 2 person job. I'm almost outta the good booze so plz don't tell me 20lbs, 50 or w/e will make such a difference on a truck as heavy as ours.

Last edited: