R my mode button stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the search function and a couple things came up but wanted to see if it's happening with anyone else. Having issues with my mymode R button feature

2023 Gen 3 with 400 miles. R button worked up until yesterday. Nothing comes up in either the single press or double press. I see the info about disconnecting the battery but would rather not.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the search function and a couple things came up but wanted to see if it's happening with anyone else. Having issues with my mymode R button feature

2023 Gen 3 with 400 miles. R button worked up until yesterday. Nothing comes up in either the single press or double press. I see the info about disconnecting the battery but would rather not.

So you hopefully saw this thread:

But then don't want to do what you can to fix it???

OP
OP
pirates1456

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. I think my thread came off the wrong way. Meant to say, if there is another option other than disconnecting the battery, I would rather go that route. If there's not, I'll be trying that later

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. I think my thread came off the wrong way. Meant to say, if there is another option other than disconnecting the battery, I would rather go that route. If there's not, I'll be trying that later

I'm not a skilled mechanic and even I can disconnect the negative terminal easily. I'd much rather do that then rebooting my system :shrug: