Question for Gumby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Why ask me I own a Gen 1, What do I know????? Mine are on correct! If I had a gen 2.... I would swap them to the correct side. so the holes make sense to the doors. The way they are makes no sense to me. I mean if you want to wear your underpants with the access in the back. That is fine with me. It don't make sense, but Fine with me.
That’s one of the best responses ever! Thanks for the laugh!

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my scab,they come from factory in the other side, I figure if I return the left one on backwark , and put it to right side on the good way, does the up could become the down ??? :hidesbehindsofa:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will try and settle this once and for ALL!!!!!!! If you go by the "Shape" there on correct....If... you go by the "Holes" they are on Backwards.. As a Man (HE/Him) I care more about the HOLES than the SHAPE. The shape might be right but if the holes are wrong could lead to Big trouble..... LOL.. So they are on backwards. OG for refferance.. LOL But Hay your truck..... identify what ever you want.
tempImageKUnvRZ.png

Last edited: