Question about my Forskin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured it out finally, no thanks to you useless bastards!!! :mad: If you go to www.motorcraftservice.com, and go to "Free Resources", enter your VIN, then "Quick Guides", then scroll down to "Module Build Data, As Built" and you can read your files. I never did figure out how to read the damn ABT files.

Last edited:

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured it out finally, no thanks to you useless bastards!!! :mad: If you go to www.motorcraftservice.com, and go to "free resources", enter your VIN, then "quick guides" , then scroll down to "Module Build Data, As Built" and you can read your files. I never did figure out how to read the damn ABT files.

Hey if nothing else there is some cool stuff on this website.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it can go a little sideways sometimes but all in all there are good people here who really know what they are doing and willing to help eachother out. Sometimes like most I will try 20 different ways or times to get something to work before I ask, and a little humor always helps take the edge off after trying for hours to get something to work, and you guys have the answers or sometimes even more questions because it's new to me and I don't even know if I'm asking all the right questions

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it can go a little sideways sometimes but all in all there are good people here who really know what they are doing and willing to help eachother out. Sometimes like most I will try 20 different ways or times to get something to work before I ask, and a little humor always helps take the edge off after trying for hours to get something to work, and you guys have the answers or sometimes even more questions because it's new to me and I don't even know if I'm asking all the right questions
Agreed. I admit I am probably a smartass on here way too much... but when I have a question about my truck this is the FIRST place I go for help. Hopefully I can occasionally reciprocate, but most folks on here know a ton more than I do so most times I am just a parasite.