Question #5: Best deals? Time for Crazy to ---- or get off the pot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weed or toilet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine back in April 2020 SCAB 802a for $66500.00 $6700.00 off MSRP. Dealer wanted $73205.00 a month before. Gotta be in the rite place at the rite time my man !!!

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my eye on every SCAB on the east coast on Autotrader for about 2 months. At one point I was planning on doing a 10 or 12 (one way) road trip. I ended up finding a better deal (custom order slightly under invoice) an hour and a half away.

How and where did you get one under invoice?

06viper

Reaction score
Anyone in particular to talk with?
Yes I dealt with Elliot, he was straightforward and no BS when I did a deal with him. Wasn't a jerk to me at all. Ill be ordering all my future trucks from him and drop shipping them to my local dealer in Albuquerque from now on. Highly recommend.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How and where did you get one under invoice?
Yankee Ford in Brunswick. They were ordering it @ invoice. But when we started working the #s the sales manager said let's round this off to a nice even number. So I got it for $28.44 under invoice.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yankee Ford in Brunswick. They were ordering it @ invoice. But when we started working the #s the sales manager said let's round this off to a nice even number. So I got it for $28.44 under invoice.

What is his name?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is his name?
I ordered from Ethan, but when I took delivery he was working at the South Portland store. I don't know which one he's at now?
The problem with ordering this late is most dealers have used all of their allocations for Raptors. But you won't know unless you ask.