Q: Before vs After Deavers (+1) and Eibach springs. Wheel opening to ground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current ground-to-wheel opening heights are about 40.5” at all corners.

Any info is appreciated. I’ve seen this info here in several threads, but I can’t find anything using the search tool.

Last edited:

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you not want a +3 in order to stay level-ish with the Eibachs? I was strangley even stock and noticed my 2020 leafs were straight instead of curved before 15k. Since I was already close to level, I went with the +2 HDs with the OE fronts and now just ever so slightly raked forward... but not buy much. HDs because I tow a boat and maybe someday RV trailer.

Don't forget you remove the 2" OE lift blocks (idiot blocks) when installing the Deavers. So a +3 is really only about 1" or so more rear lift with the blocks out.

OP
OP
Retired in TN

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry, my Deavers are +3 vs. the current leaf spring, adding 1” to current vehicle height. I should have been more clear.

OP
OP
Retired in TN

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am at 40.5” at all 4 wheel openings with stock everything. Springs getting installed the next 2-3 days. I will post heights afterward.

OP
OP
Retired in TN

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you, that is what I needed to know. I bought my 2020 4 months ago and have no idea how the previous owner used it. The new leaf springs may give it quite a lift.