puzzled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tiamax

Reaction score
I have a 2011 raptor and has started developing an issue of a sudden stall, kicking off the cruise control or dropping rpm suddenly only to come right back on. Today it threw the wrench symbol and completely shut itself off, any ideas

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, lets see a picture of your raptor. As @The Car Stereo Company said pull fuse 27 and take a good look at it and look inside the fuse placement for burning and arcing. There is a relocation kit available at your Ford dealer to fix this common problem, keep us posted with what you find.

Raptor4me

Reaction score
If not the fuel pump issues as mentioned already, it might be the lead frame. Mine (a 2014) was doing the same thing. On the freeway with cruise control on, the RPMs would drop 500 or so and kick off the cruise control. Mine didn't have any codes or the wrench but dealer was able to diagnose and replace.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk