Putco blade 60” light not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddyd

Reaction score
I have a 2024 raptor. Purchased the 60” putco blade tailgate light through ford. It came with all the plug and play harnesses. Installed it according to their instructions but it won’t turn on. For testing I plugged the harness from the light into my trailer plugs and the light works but doing it this way, my brake lights don’t work as it’s bypassing their plug and play harness. Anyone have any ideas on why in the world it would work with plugging the stuff into my trailer vs the plug and play? It’s useless unless I can get help here or from putco. I’ve got to be missing something :(.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
I purchased a Putco Blade as well. How did you wire it? I ask only because I bought a plug and play harness and mines works like a charm. Here's a link to the harness I used. I'm sure you will have to check with them to be sure it would work with your Gen 3.