put on my volant, not impressed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marylandspeed online. It was like $310 I believe. They would take it back but charge me 15% restoring fee. I believe they dropped shipped it straight from volant.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

I can't notice any sucking sound that everyone says they hear. Maybe my exhaust is to loud.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Maryland speed is who I got mine from on ebay too. Roll down your window and you won't hear a sucking sound so much as just a deep engine sound. Its literally like someone put another muffler under there.

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to dude at volant and he said he is sending me replacement parts. I will believe it when it shows up and if it does show up I'm not betting all the parts will be correct. He didn't seem to want to listen to my complaints during our conversation. He didn't really apologize for anything, just said he'd send out the parts. He said the the fuse box back by the firewall that is attached to the fender bolt goes under the bracket. That don't work from what I found, so I had to email him pics. He hasn't responded back yet.

I would think that will all the jacked up mess I had of missing and broken parts that he would have been a bit more outgoing and kissing Ass a bit more so as to not leaving me still pissed at them.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to buy a cold air intake not a hot air intake and one that I don't have to run a tune with. Any suggestions?

Yes. AIRAID. They design their intake systems on a flow bench for the specific purpose of getting the most out of the factory tune. No aftermarket tune is required, so they don't offer one. I've had one on my Raptor for over 10,000 miles and I am completely satisfied. Go to the link I cited above for a compete, detailed write-up.

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still have not received anything from volant. I works think they should have been faster then a week to make a customer happy.