Pulling fuel for a wet nitrous kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to pull fuel from the rail? I dont see shit. Also, what is the fuel rail pressure at idle? I guess I can plug in the xcal when I get home and see. I guess I'll be the first one on the site to run the jug on a raptor. Before anyone tells me im going to grenade my engine, please show me proof of anyone running a power adder on a 6.2 raptor that has lost an engine. I'm going to run a 50 wet shot first, then move up to a 75 shot. Jon Lund will be tuning.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i'm tuned in, but sorry i can't help with the fuel rail question. keep us posted!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh you're the last one i want to hear from about adding power. why ask why Mr. I Void Warranties?? lol

Power should serve a purpose. Simple. I am curious as to what the application is going to be.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to pull fuel from the rail? I dont see shit. Also, what is the fuel rail pressure at idle? I guess I can plug in the xcal when I get home and see. I guess I'll be the first one on the site to run the jug on a raptor. Before anyone tells me im going to grenade my engine, please show me proof of anyone running a power adder on a 6.2 raptor that has lost an engine. I'm going to run a 50 wet shot first, then move up to a 75 shot. Jon Lund will be tuning.

There are no more access ports on the fuel rails. The PCM controls the speed and pressure of the fuel. The PCM varies the current to the pump based on what your foot is calling for.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why? It's not a drag truck.

Why? Why NOT?!

More power is always better, even if there's no purpose. Lots of things on this truck that are more than needed. Why did ford ditch the 5.4 for the 6.2? Why not?!

:peace:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc