Pro power.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So confused...the fan noise is annoying me so looking to get into a dealer to get the PCM reprogrammed.

Just called a dealer to schedule service and told them its a known issue and gave them the FSA that is in my Ford Pass account. (Campaign# 21B52, not sure if this is the same as the prior posters messages and maybe its not related to this).

This dealer told me it's not under my VIN's 'warranty' and therefore I would have to pay for the reprogram.

Is it just me or is that a WTF moment? Anyone know why they would say that?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So confused...the fan noise is annoying me so looking to get into a dealer to get the PCM reprogrammed.

The DCACA module needs to be updated, not the PCM.

Just called a dealer to schedule service and told them its a known issue and gave them the FSA that is in my Ford Pass account. (Campaign# 21B52, not sure if this is the same as the prior posters messages and maybe its not related to this).

This dealer told me it's not under my VIN's 'warranty' and therefore I would have to pay for the reprogram.

21B52 only applies to trucks built 7/26-7/30; is your truck in that range? If not, it may be inaccurate in FordPass.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, thank you @FordTechOne - that helps clarify things. Appreciate the response.

According to the tracker, mine was built on 7/30. What does the FSA address, any idea?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh, thank you @FordTechOne - that helps clarify things. Appreciate the response.

According to the tracker, mine was built on 7/30. What does the FSA address, any idea?

21B52 is a software update to resolve a glitch that can prevent the vehicle from being shifted out of park if the outlet cover in the bed is open.

3rd Raptor

Reaction score
you need to go to the dealership to get it reprogrammed. It will get rid of the fan noise but pro power is still on. There's a TSB for it
I assume a TSB is A Technical Service Bulletin?
how do I obtain a copy of this TSB ?
I want to walk into the service dept with it so there’s no excuses, this fan noise is irritating and I would rather it’s off all the time.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume a TSB is A Technical Service Bulletin?
how do I obtain a copy of this TSB ?
I want to walk into the service dept with it so there’s no excuses, this fan noise is irritating and I would rather it’s off all the time.
Great question. I would also like to check what TSB's are out for my vin. Is there a website that allows us to log in and see them?