Priority 10 v 19. ? for Randy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if my dealer take an order after mine and puts it down anythingn lower than a 19 than it will be pulled before mine.

Yes a lower # will get built first. an OT 1 (Order Type) will get pulled before an OT 2

BUT if your dealer puts priority 19 ON ALL OT 1's, then earliest entry date will pull first.

randy

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer, the scan of what he sent me wasn't the actual order, he used that to build and price what I wanted. The actual order went in a couple days later. He is going to get me the actual order sheet scan.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer, the scan of what he sent me wasn't the actual order, he used that to build and price what I wanted. The actual order went in a couple days later. He is going to get me the actual order sheet scan.

so im in the same boat it takes a couple days for order to go in an you can jus ask for a copy of the order sheet????

randy is it possible for you to request your order be put to higher priority or is jus go in order ....jus curious how it all works thx!!

OP
OP
M

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking back this is what happened in the past when I ordered. I talked to my salesman one day, then he would talk to the "order guy" a following day and then the order was official.

You should be able and "should' request it to make sure what you wanted it what got ordered. People make mistakes.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so im in the same boat it takes a couple days for order to go in an you can jus ask for a copy of the order sheet????

randy is it possible for you to request your order be put to higher priority or is jus go in order ....jus curious how it all works thx!!

Sorry been on the road, delivering trucks all week.

Your dealer can set it anywhere from 10 to 19. 10 will get pulled first, no matter when a order is placed.

randy

Akmike

Reaction score
So tell me how to read my order.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328609715.245911.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328609715.245911.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 115