Price Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $62k for a 801A SCREW on 5/24/19: MSRP was $67k, window sticker was at $77k. Ended up paying $1.5k over invoice. I suggest shopping a dealership w multiple units on their lot. Took me 3 dealerships before I closed a deal.

I live in New Hampshire

mihende

Reaction score
Just picked one up yesterday for $6590 under MSRP..

MSRP: $75,855
Discounted Price: $69,265

Crosby, Texas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
B

Bruno Marques

Reaction score
Paid $62k for a 801A SCREW on 5/24/19: MSRP was $67k, window sticker was at $77k. Ended up paying $1.5k over invoice. I suggest shopping a dealership w multiple units on their lot. Took me 3 dealerships before I closed a deal.

I live in New Hampshire

Thanks Mike. Just a stupid question on my end. Isn’t MSRP and sticker the same thing? I will be looking at one this week that sticker is 64,700. Online they are asking 65,900. It is a Screw with 801A package and pano roof.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. Just a stupid question on my end. Isn’t MSRP and sticker the same thing? I will be looking at one this week that sticker is 64,700. Online they are asking 65,900. It is a Screw with 801A package and pano roof.

In NH dealers mark up MSRP $10K and call it "fair market Raptor value".

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
live/bought in MA. Back in mid/late Feb sticker on '18 SCREW w/ 801a & a bunch of option boxes ticked off sticker/MSRP @ $66.8k ended up paying $59.5k which included the dealer throwing in a truxedo roll-up tonneau ($4-500) & $1000 credit toward 100k b2b extended warranty that I had to shell out additional $670 for. I think I got a pretty good deal based on convos w/ other owners in the area.

Def pays to shop around, but I had more luck @ smaller dealerships TBH. The "big dog" dealer in my area is Rodman Ford, which is literally across the street from Gillette stadium, they're getting the biggest allocations but also get the benefit of having filthy rich NFL dudes w/ a penchant for expensive trucks/SUV's strolling in on a regular basis - so they will not sell for anything less than MSRP + $2k from what I understand.

swedensky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid MSRP and I’m the new car manager at my Ford store :33: I did over pay a little for my (2)trades though, probably equaling to about 2-3k under msrp.

(The emoji was intended to be a shrug lol)

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good guess! I did buy at Autofair, they took good care of me.

I was at BEST ford the day before looking at an 802a, those guys are complete turkeys. I cant believe the're still in business.
They must have seen the light when i went there about a year ago it was 10k over no budging what so ever went down the road and got one for 2k under sticker anyone paying over sticker are fools they said they sold a bunch at that price?