prairie city get to know your raptor run

which would you rather have a end of the year raptor run at?

• prairie city

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • pismo beach

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well you guys better make up your minds- I'm at the McDs in Lodi - 6440 W Banner Rd at 10AM.

If anyone is going to Prairie City let me know either message me here or text me.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would pismo be a good place for new people to get to know how their trucks handle offroad?

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Not as far as I have read but someone else more knowledgeable can pipe in here

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's where I went for my first time off road in my raptor and Hollister (and my neighbors yards)but those were my other trucks.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Pismo is more difficult only on the sence of it's sand and harder to get going it is like most places it ranges from extremely easy to extremely hard anyone who's been to Pismo on the trips that we have planned can chime in just don't drive in the ocean

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about a pismo run the weekend before? That way we don't change plans and people don't notice and show up and no one is there

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be in Tahoe but I would say that Pismo is fun but due to the distance staying over night and driving drinking sleeping whatever at night then waking up and off roading then coming back is better if it's only a day trip I wouldnt suggest it in my opinion Pismo is a 2-3 day thing

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

If anyone wants to go down off road and camp for the weekend I'm down if we get a good group