Potential Raptor owner from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stangs13

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been in love with the raptors since they were first announced, but my passion for fast cars has always outweighed my desire to own a raptor, unfortunately now because of work it seems that I must trade in my 2011 mustang gt for a truck. I've always been interested in Baja style trucks so naturally the raptor is my first choice. I have been lurking for a little while and finally decided to join. I hope to learn as much as I can, and when the time comes I hope I can join the raptor family! And if anyone who could point me to a dealership in the Houston area who they like that I could possibly order a raptor from would be great!
Here is a picture of my current mustang

evyru3a2.jpg

4ehunyhy.jpg

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VVelcome... Finding a Raptor in Houston isnt easy, but they are there. Many dealerships here are adding a $5000.00 market adjustment to the price as well. I am pretty sure if you shop, you can find one at MSRP, but probably not less.

If your on Facebook, come join us on HARO, Houston Area Raptor Owners.
Very active group that can help you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/houstonraptors/

Alvin